- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Book Best Andaman Holiday packages with Yatri Travel point and travel safely· You Visit famous place of Andaman as like Portblair , Havelock , Neil Island , Ross Island , Elephant Beach , Kalapathar Beach , Chidiya Tapu, Radhanagar Beach etc
ARRIVE PORT BLAIR
On arrive at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, we proceed to covers Cellular Jail (National Memorial), and after Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail : At evening, we move for the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive.
DAY 2 :
PORT BLAIR - HAVELOCK ISLAND
Transfer to Havelock Island by Ship .The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andaman with an area of 92 Sq.Kms she offers a breathe taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. It hosts two of the world’s most renowned beaches; Radhanagar Beach. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. On arrival proceed to selected hotel. Overnight stay at Havelock..
DAY 3 :
Day at leisure.How, about relaxing in the lap of nature. Today, you can relax and spend the day enjoying white sand beaches. Additional activities such as Scuba Diving and Sea Walk can be done on this day.
(Optional Trip Elephant Beach:-) on direct payment basis@1100/- per person
Check out from the hotel and Well, how about exploring something underwater? Today, we begin our journey to the most visited snorkeling destination in Havelock Island, Elephant Beach. Around 30 Minutes by boat, Elephant Beach flaunts one among the best reefs in Havelock Island. The great thing is that the reef here starts at a depth of less than a meter.
DAY 4 :
HAVELOCK ISLAND- NEIL ISLAND
At morning have your breakfast in the hotel after that our representative will help you to board the Boat which will sail to the Neil Island Island of unexplored coral reefs, brilliant biodiversity, white sandy beaches with tropical forest and vegetation and a very grade A place to chill out after the "bustle" of Havelock. On arrival at Neil Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort/hotel. After that start a trip for sightseeing Laxmanpur, Bharatpur & Howrah Bridge Neil beaches are still the place for that added bit of relaxation. Laze in the shadows of its more famous island neighbor, tranquil Neil. Overnight stay at Neil Island.
DAY 5 :
NEIL ISLAND – PORT BLAIR - CITY SIGHTSEEING
Morning Check out from Neil island & proceed back towards Port Blair (via ferry). Afternoon we take you for the tour of Port Blair city which covers Samundrika (Naval Marine Museum), Anthropological Museum, which displays the tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, After that Shopping : At evening, we proceed to Sagarika ( the Govt. Emporium of Handcraft) and local market for shopping.
DAY 6 :
DEPART FROM ANDAMAN ISLANDS
Drop to Port Blair / Harbour for Return journey with a wonderful holiday memories
-Happy Tour Ending. with Unlimited Memories
- Accommodation on double sharing basis in given hotels in base category rooms.
- Return airport / harbor transfers by Private AC car as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing and all transfers in Private AC Car as per the itinerary
- All entry permits/ tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
- Return Havelock/Neil Island ferry transfer in Private Ferry.
- Breakfast for 05 occasions
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- All applicable taxes
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any airfare / train fare.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks charges, Boating Charges Monuments And Palaces.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- We need Guest Name & Arrival / Departure details to process your booking
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Helicopter Ticket Cost and VIP Ticket for Darshan is not included.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
- G.S.T 5 %