Arrive Delhi. On arrival at the airport, you will meet our representative and be transferred to hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
Today, leave for sight-seeing tour, which includes Jama Masjid - the largest mosque of Emperor Shahjahan. Later proceed to Red Fort, Raj Ghat- cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi, to India Gate - a 42 meter stone arch built in the memory of the Indian Soldiers who died in World War II, Drive past the President's House & Parliament House, Humayun's Tomb (a memorial of the Mughals, its design is inspired by the Taj Mahal), the Qutab Minar & Lotus Temple.
DELHI - LUCKNOW - SRAVASTI
Leave Delhi by flight arrive Lucknow. Drive to Sravasti ( 170 kms ). Transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
SRAVASTI - LUMBINI
Breakfast at hotel. Morning visit Sahet Mahet, capital of ancient Kingdom of Kosala, Jetvana Vihar & Buddhist temples. Later leave Sravasti for Lumbini (in Nepal, 225 kms / 8 hrs). Arrive Lumbini, transfer to hotel. Lumbini is the place where Lord Buddha was born. Overnight in Lumbini.
LUMBINI - KUSHINAGAR
Morning visit Mayadevi temple, Ashokan Pillar & stupas. Leave Lumbini for Kushinagar (161 kms./ 6 hrs.). Arrive Kushinagar, transfer to hotel. Kushinagar is the place where Buddha entered perfect tranquillity the state of MahaPariNirvana. Overnight in Kushinagar.
KUSHINAGAR - VARANASI
Morning visit MahaPari Nirvana temple & Ramabhar Stupa (cremation place of Lord Buddha). After breakfast leave Kushinagar for Varanasi (260 kms / 8 hrs). On arrival transfer to hotel. Sarnath, near Varanasi is the place where Lord Buddha preached his first Sermon. Overnight in Varanasi.
Early morning boat ride on river Ganges to see the Bathing & Cremation Ghats. Breakfast at hotel. Full day city tour of Varanasi visiting Bharat Mata temple, Tulsi Manas, Banaras Hindu University etc. Overnight in Hotel.
VARANASI - BODHGAYA
Leave Varanasi for Bodhgaya (242 kms / 7 hrs.), enroute visit Sarnath- The buried Buddhist city where Lord Buddha gave his First Sermon. Visit Buddhist temple, Stupas, Museum and ruins. On arrival at Bodhgaya, transfer to hotel. Bodhgaya- the place where Lord Buddha attained Enlightenment under the sacred Bodhi Tree. Overnight in Bodhgaya.
Full day tour of Bodhgaya visiting Mahabodhi Temple, Animeshlocan Chaiyata, Mohanta's Monastery, Ratnagar, Archaeological Museum, Tibetan Monastery, Thai Temple & Monastery, International Buddhist House & Japanese Temple, Buddhist Monastery of Bhutan, The Burmese Temple, The Chinese Temple & Monastery.
BODHGAYA - PATNA - DELHI
Morning leave Bodhgaya for Patna (215 kms - 7 hrs) enroute visiting Rajgir & Nalanda. Rajgir is a site of great sanctity and significance for Buddhists. Afternoon visit Gridhakuta Hill, Bimbisara jail. Drive to Nalanda which is 14 kms drive and it was one of the oldest Universities of the World & International Centre for Buddhist Studies. Drive to Patna which is 90 kms, on arrival at Patna transfer to airport to connect flight to Delhi. Transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
DELHI - ONWARD DESTINATION
Transfer to international airport to connect flight for onward destination.
- A Traditional welcome with welcome Drink on arrival
- 02 Night Accommodation as per the itinerary at all place
- Fixed menu , 02 Breakfast
- All Sightseeing as per the itinerary by Non-AC Vehicle
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- All hotel related taxes and transport related taxes
- Toll tax, State tax, Parking, bata charge, Fuel
- Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complementarity
All Transfers & Sightseeing monitored by Professional Tour Manager
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any airfare / train fare.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (To be borne by the client, this is directly payable on the spot).
- For double service (half day sightseeing + transfer or transfer & then half day sightseeing) , we are not responsible if any sightseeing point missed out due to any delay of guest or any unforced incident like road blockage, landslide or earlier darkness.
- We need Guest Name & Arrival / Departure details to process your booking.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces. Entrance fees to Amusement parks charges, Boating Charges.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges.
- Helicopter Ticket Cost and VIP Ticket for Darshan is not included.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
- G.S.T 5 %