- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Best of Kerala Family Vacation Trip Packages from Cochin , Get most affordable East India Trip starting at 7999/- only. Book Best Kerala Holiday packages with Yatri Travel point and travel safely· You Visit famous place of Kerala Trip as like Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady- Alleppey Houseboat etc .
Day 01 :-
Arrival Cochin - Munnar(130 Kms/05 Hours Approx)
Arrive Cochin airport / Ernakulum Railway station, our executive meet you on arrival and explain the tour to you and later drive to Munnar Hotel. Munnar is one of the most famous hill station situated on the Western Ghats at the height of 1600 metres above the sea level. It is essentially a tea town – miles of unending tea plantation can be seen here. Enroute see Cheeyappara, Valara water falls and Karadipara View Point. Also see Spice plantations, Rubber Plantations, Pineapple garden etc… Arrive and check into the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast proceed for Munnar sightseeing. Morning visit the Mattupetty dam, Echo point and the Kundala Lake. Boating facilities are available at Mattupetty Dam. Later visit a tea factory and tea museum. Afternoon visit Nyayamakad water falls and Eravikulam National Park which is also known as Rajamala is the natural habitat of Nilgiri Thar. Nilgiri Thar can be observed very closely here. Evening free for shopping. Overnight at hotel
Optional Activities at Munnar : Motor boat or speedboat ride at Mattupetty Dam, Elephant Safari, Trekking, Ayurveda Massage etc.
Shopping : Tea, coffee, Spices
Munnar- Thekkady(100 Kms/03.30 Hours Approx)
After breakfast drive to Thekkady (100 kms / 3.30 hrs). Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the world's most fascinating natural wildlife reserves. Enroute visit Devikulam, Signal view Point, Anayirangal Dam, Spice Plantations etc. Arrive and check in to hotel. Afternoon enjoys a boating (on own) at man made lake and this is the only wild life sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing wildlife at close from the safety of a boat on the lake. The probable animals to watch are Bison, Gaur, Wild Elephants, Sambhar and a wide variety of birds. Rest of the day will be free for other activities. Overnight at Hotel.
Other activities available at Thekkady are : Spice Plantation tour, Ayurveda Massage, Martial Arts Kalaripayattu Show, Elephant ride, Nature Walk etc.
Shopping : Tea, Coffee, Spices, Antiques etc.
Thekkady – Alleppey (160 Kms/06 Hours Approx)
After breakfast Check out your resort and drive to Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. By 12 pm you can board your traditional Kerala explore the back waters and its serene beauty. Enjoy the ride; delicious cuisines and an overnight stay.
Alleppey - Cochin ( 210 Kms/ 5 Hrs)
After Breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Cochin visiting famous nearby tourist attractions of Cochin such as Mattancherry Palace, Fort Cochin, St. Francis Church and the beautiful Cochin Marine Drive.
Check-in hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Cochin Airport Departure
After Breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Cochin Airport . you will start your onward journey back home.
-Happy Tour Ending. with Unlimited Memories
- Accommodation on double sharing basis in given hotels in base category rooms.
- Return airport / harbor transfers by Private AC car as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing and all transfers in Private AC Car as per the itinerary
- All entry permits/ tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
- Return Havelock/Neil Island ferry transfer in Private Ferry.
- Breakfast for 05 occasions
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- All applicable taxes
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any airfare / train fare.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks charges, Boating Charges Monuments And Palaces.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- We need Guest Name & Arrival / Departure details to process your booking
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Helicopter Ticket Cost and VIP Ticket for Darshan is not included.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
- G.S.T 5 %